ABOUT OUR INTERVIEWS
At Sobeys, it’s very important for us to attract ambitious and talented individuals, teach them the fundamentals of our off-price model, offer them challenging assignments, and support their career growth. In fact, developing talent and championing our culture are global business priorities year in and year out. We believe this encourages Associates to join us, not just for a job, but to build a career. We believe our approach is working – around the world over 37% of Associates in managerial and administrative positions have been with Sobeys for 10 or more years.
To support Sobey's future growth, we are continually looking for enthusiastic and committed individuals from a broad range of backgrounds and experiences to join our team. As a large, complex, and global business, we believe it is important that our workforce reflect the diversity of our customers and the communities we serve.
We also believe that creating an inclusive environment in which Associates are engaged and empowered strengthens our business and fosters a culture where Associates are inspired to work hard, challenge themselves, and be innovative in their thinking. At Sobeys, inclusion and diversity are both important, and we encourage partnerships among leaders, managers, and Associates so all Associates feel welcome in the Company, valued for their contributions, and engaged with our business mission.
So therefore, working with us is more than just a job. It is satisfaction guaranteed.
1. Endless exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from Retail to Supply Chain to Corporate — in locations around the world.
2. An amazing employee discount on all merchandise from all lines!
3. A culture that genuinely promotes work/life balance.
Ongoing job-related training and continuous learning opportunities.
4. A competitive — and flexible — benefit package for all full-time employees, including medical/vision and dental.
5. Lifelong learning opportunities and professional development
6. Great benefit packages for you and your immediate family
7. A supportive and respectful workplace.